Saturday, April 27, 2013

Beyond the Horizon Radio: Round 10 Interview

About two weeks ago I received an email from a supporter of Round 10 who also happens to be running a gaming podcast called Beyond the Horizon Radio. He voiced his excitement at seeing how far Round 10 has gotten, despite not meeting its goals as a Kickstarter campaign, and said that he would love to conduct an interview with me about Round 10, it's development, and the impressions of he and his gaming group from their play-test session.

I, of course, happily agreed. Any and all support is most welcome and appreciated, and the more I can get Round 10 out there and in the eyes of the public, the better off it will be. He was kind enough to send me the questions for the interview, and I am excited to partner with him and discuss what Round 10 can bring to the gaming industry.

The episode's air date is still up in the air, but we will be recording the interview this coming Wednesday (05.05). My only concern is that his podcast is set up only as a direct streaming site, only offering content for the limited time that he plays it (generally on Saturdays from noon to 3:00pm for live shows, and Sundays at a similar time for a rerun of Saturday's show). While it's definitely a system that works, I'd love for the episode, or at least the interview, to be available for download to be listened to at a time that's more convenient for the listener. I may connect with him and see if I'd be allowed to record the interview and post it on the Round 10 website and Facebook page, with his permission.

Regardless, I'm excited for the publicity, no matter how big or how small!

No comments:

Post a Comment