Monday, May 12, 2014

Massive Updates (plus some minor ones, too)

Hey readers!

Wow, two new posts inside of a week? What's going on!?

I've been really busy setting the groundwork for my coming serial releases, and I wanted to share the results of all that work with you, my loyal blog readers. A lot of things have changed or been added, to here, to the Round 10 Website, and to my new central author website, and I would love for you to check out any and all of them. However, for your convenience, this post breaks them up neatly so that you can skip right to the ones that interest you the most.


Kory Stories: The Author Website (Link)
This is the new hub for everything I do. Well, everything I do creatively, at least. This website has everything; headlines, links to this blog, gaming website, Amazon, its own bookstore (so that you can purchase my digital products directly from me), and also gives you the option to subscribe to my monthly mailing list, which I would encourage you to do.

Why subscribe? Because this is what being on the mailing list gives you:

  • The newest news of my novels, game products, and (coming soon) serialized fiction.
  • First looks at new books and stories, before they're released.
  • Direct access to new stories before they're published.
  • Special discounts and sales on certain products.


Wow! All of that just for simply joining the Kory Stories email list! I'll bet you can't wait to join, huh? Well, just click this link to subscribe!

This website will, from now on, be the first to update and the receive all information on my projects before any of the others, so it would be wise to follow it!

Round 10 Gaming (Link)
Minor changes have been made to the Round 10 website, primarily highlighting the lowered price of the Round 10 Core Rules (available from RPGNow and from Kory Stories), as well as providing players and GMs with new downloadable content from the Additional Content page.

Experience Points (Link...if you really need it)
Other than the last two posts, Experience Points has only seen a couple of minor updates. The About the Blogger and Current Creative Projects pages have been updated, as well as the brand-spanking-new Website Directory page. Other than that, it should look and feel pretty much the same.

So there you have it! The Kory Trifecta as reviewed and summarized for your convenience. As always, if you have any input or feedback, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment