Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Social Media, Exposure, and GOOGLE

Damn Google, please just let me merge my accounts already.

Anyways, I've set up a Author Nicholas Kory specifically for Nicholas Kory the Author. Check it out if you haven't already, give it a like, give it a follow!

Also, I now have an author-specific email account set up. This email will be for distribution of newsletters, setting up mailing lists, and helping to spread the word about my books and the various deals they have. To subscribe to my Author Mailing List, simply send an email to nicholaskory@gmail.com asking to be added to the mailing list. A bit clunky for now, I know, but hopefully soon I'll get this whole 'connect with your readership' stuff figured out.

That's all to report for now. I know, sort of a lame blog post, but I've got about twelve windows open in Chrome right now, so my most immediate goal is resolving each of them. Anyways, check out the Facebook page, get on the mailing list, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment